Presenting, or facilitating, at the Classroom Summit is a very straightforward affair.
The Presenter is there to facilitate a discussion, with no expectation that he/she must talk for the full 45 minute session.
The Presenter has a handful of responsibilities:
- Create a presentation (typically PowerPoint or Google Slides)
- Remind attendees that there is an expectation of interaction
- Without it, your presentation should last 20-25 minutes
- Facilitate discussion amongst the attendees
- Incorporate “Question Slides” into your presentation
- Encourage the group to speak to their experience